[Orca-dev] Subversion server upgraded to 1.1.0 rc3

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Sep 17 17:10:18 PDT 2004

Hello,

I've upgraded the OrcaWare Subversion server to the 1.1.0 release
candidate 3 (rc3) release.  I did the upgrade before the official 1.1.0
release because the Apache server needed to be upgraded to 2.0.51 to fix
some mod_ssl security issues and Subversion 1.0.6 wouldn't compile
against a vanilla 2.0.51 (or it wouldn't without me taking the time to
figure out what was wrong with it).

A 1.x client and 1.y server are always interoperable, so you don't need
to upgrade your client.  However, the latest features or bug fixes may
not be available unless both client and server are the latest version.

To see what new features there are in 1.1.0 rc3 compared with 1.0.6, see

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.1_releasenotes.html
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/CHANGES

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/