[Orca-dev] Re: [Orca-checkins] r386 - in trunk/orca: data_gatherers/orcallator lib/SE/3.3.1

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Sep 10 10:09:50 PDT 2004

Blair Zajac wrote:

> dmberezin at hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Author: dmberezin at hotmail.com
>> Date: Fri Sep 10 08:54:27 2004
>> New Revision: 386
>>
>> Added:
>>    trunk/orca/lib/SE/3.3.1/tapeinfo.se
>> Modified:
>>    trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.se
>> Log:
>

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> Thanks for your first commit!
>
> Are you on the orca-checkins mailing list?  If not, you should get on it.
>
> A couple of comments on the commit.
>
> Both files have Windows end of line characters, so the commit message
> sent to orca-checkins on orcallator.se shows the entire file, which is
> not ideal for seeing what's changed :)
>
> http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-checkins/2004-September/000264.html
>
> Can you revert this change in Subversion, then redo your commit but
> making sure to commit the file with Unix style end-of-line endings?  The
> way to revert is to do something like this:
>
> cd to_the_top_of_the_checked_out_orca_tree
> svn merge -r HEAD:PREV .

Actually, I just did a commit, so this will revert my commit :)  The safe bet is
to merge only the changes in from the revisions you want.  Since your commit was
revision 386, we want to apply the diffs from 386 to 385:

svn merge -r 386:385 .

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/