[Orca-dev] Help adding 2.6 kernel patches?

C. L. Villani clynne at ofb.net
Wed Jul 13 16:58:34 PDT 2005

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to y'all; I've
been out of town and (blessedly) away from the internet.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 10:08:45AM -0300, Guilherme Chehab wrote:
> I have updated procallator to support kernel 2.6 a few
> weeks ago, the new version (0.3) is available in the
> subversion repository.

Thanks, Guilherme.

> That way, I stripped out of the code the old
> way to collect this data and rewrote it as a new
> feature for 2.6 only kernels (which have actually this
> information available).

As Blair notes, I don't see these changes in the subversion
repository here:
   http://www.orcaware.com/svn/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/procallator/procallator.pl.in

although I *do* see your checkins noted on orca-checkins here:
   http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-checkins/2005-July/000317.html

I can add the patch by cutting-and-pasting from the orca-checkins
email, I think, but does anyone know why it's not showing up in the
main repository?  Am I looking in the wrong spot?

BTW, We love Orcaware.  It's really useful.  Also, thanks for
writing the 2.6 patches.

Connie-Lynne
clynne at ofb.net