[Orca-dev] Subversion repository restructuring

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jul 21 22:18:56 PDT 2005

After working with the OrcaWare subversion repository and many others on
the Internet, I decided that the current structure of

branches/
   fink/
   orca/
   .../
tags/
   fink/
   orca/
   .../
trunk/
   fink/
   orca/
   .../

didn't work for me anymore as it is pretty non-standard.  So I've moved
it around so it looks like this more standard layout:

fink/
   branches/
   tags/
   trunk/
orca/
   branches/
   tags/
   trunk/
.../

If you have a working copy checked out, please run this command in the
top level directory, assuming you previously checked out trunk/orca,
otherwise you won't be able to update or check in commits:

$ svn switch http://www.orcaware.com/svn/repos/orca/trunk

If you want to check out a fresh copy of Orca, use

$ svn co http://www.orcaware.com/svn/repos/orca/trunk orca

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/