[Orca-dev] Re: [Orca-users] Stuck

Borja Marcos BORJAMAR at SARENET.ES
Tue Mar 29 23:49:18 PST 2005

> Good looking plots so far.

	They are getting much better :-)

	I need to do some cleanup (and some of the graphs will probably be
removed before the release), but a sample of the current status can be
seen at:

	ftp://borja.sarenet.es/pub/devilator-freebsd5-current.pdf

> Well, the one thing I see is that you have _{0,1}?, there's no need
> for the ? after the {0,1}.  Use the ? or {0,1}, probably the ? because
> it's meaning is clearer.

	Humm. I had the same problem. It seems that Orca doesn't like the []
expressions.

> Also, given that we're discussing development, this thread is more
> appropraite on orca-dev at orcaware.com

	Answer moved there.

> Great!   Let's get you set up with a Subversion account so you can
> maintain your code in the Orca repository.

	Great. Have never used Subversion, but it's never to late to learn :-)

	Borja.