[Orca-users] Re: orcollator dying with long lines in squid log

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Nov 16 11:55:13 PST 1999

Good to hear that orcallator.se is not dumping core any more.

As for all the cache values, I've never had orcallator process this type
of data nor have I analyzed any myself, so I cannot help if what you're
seeing is correct or not.

You may wonder why then is this code in orcallator.  Adrian Cockcroft
put it in his percollator.se and I made sure the same code was in
orcallator.se.

There are no proper entries in orcallator.cfg for the cache values.
If you come up with some plot {...} entries, please email them to me.

Thanks,
Blair