[Orca-users] Re: orcollator dying with long lines in squid log

Paul Haldane Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 01:43:31 PST 1999

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk>

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Blair Zajac wrote:

> Good to hear that orcallator.se is not dumping core any more.
>
> As for all the cache values, I've never had orcallator process this type
> of data nor have I analyzed any myself, so I cannot help if what you're
> seeing is correct or not.

OK - I'll discuss with our cache admins and should be able to feed back
some suggested code changes and maybe even some notes on what the graphs
mean.  I wouldn't let that stop you pushing out a new release though as I
won't get round to that immediately.

Paul

> > You may wonder why then is this code in orcallator.  Adrian Cockcroft
> put it in his percollator.se and I made sure the same code was in
> orcallator.se.
>
> There are no proper entries in orcallator.cfg for the cache values.
> If you come up with some plot {...} entries, please email them to me.

Will do.

       Thinking about putting your business on the Web?
MindSpring Biz has helped over 100,000 businesses get their .com.
             Join MindSpring Biz and save $50!