[Orca-users] R=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9?=p. : Re: HELP: Way of Preventing NFS stats & graphs from being processed ?

Guy Dallaire gdallair at criq.qc.ca
Tue Apr 11 12:44:58 PDT 2000

OK Thanks. If I already started using orcalator, will it just stop doing the RRD updates and include the graphs in HTML on its next update pass ?

Guy Dallaire
Centre de recherche industrielle du Québec
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
Phone: (418) 659-1550 x 2612
e-mail: gdallair-nospam at criq.qc.ca

Note: remove "-nospam" from my e-mail

>>> blair at akamai.com 00-04-11 15:49:19 >>>
Just edit the orcallator.cfg file and comment out the

plot {
.
.
.
}

sections that you don't want.  It should be pretty obvious which
ones you want by looking at the legend in the plot { }.

Blair

gdallair at criq.qc.ca wrote:

> I'm not using NFS, will never use it. Is there a way to tell orca not
> to stop processing those stats ? By processing I mean updating the
> RRD files and including the NFS stats in the html files.
>
> Thanks

> You can win $1000 at eGroups!
> Time-limited offer.  Enter today at:
Here Bunny Bunny...