[Orca-users] Re: Newbie question

D.C.Lawie duncanl at demon.net
Wed Jan 12 04:22:52 PST 2000

From: "D.C.Lawie" <duncanl at demon.net>

Hi,

it sounds to me like something slightly strange happened might have happened
during your configure stage.  However, if all else is well, you should be able
to use orcallator.cfg.in and modify it as required - look particularly for @ in
that file.

Cheers,
Duncan.

your

Paul Walsh wrote:

> From: Paul Walsh <Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk>
>
> Greetings fellow cetaceans
>

> So far, my config file only has the following in it:
>
> base_dir /spare/orca
> state_file statefile
> html_dir /WWW/orca
>
> Obviously, more is required in order for orca to produce graphs, so I would
> appreciate either some hints in the right direction or a copy of a working
> config file indicating which parameters would require tailoring for my
> environment
>
> Regards,
> Paul Walsh
>
> Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
> University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK
> Tel: +44 (0)121 331 5708        Fax: +44 (0)121 356 2875

> Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
>         You can even make money by referring friends.

D.C. Lawie
duncanl at demon.net
MIS - Demon Internet

"I have an asteroid named after me.  Isaac Asimov's got one
too. It's smaller and more eccentric." -- Arthur C. Clarke 1999

  Hey Freelancers:  Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.