[Orca-users] RE: Newbie question

Paul Walsh Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 06:27:44 PST 2000

From: Paul Walsh <Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk>

Thanks.  Since my last posting I managed to figure it out (after RTFM ;) and
have successfully produced a simple plot.  I shall certainly try what you
suggested as it seems to be what I'm after.

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK