[Orca-users] RE: Pb with DiskSuite

Paul Walsh Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 04:28:20 PST 2000

From: Paul Walsh <Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk>

Yes, I am seeing the same sort of problem.  I have just started using orca &
orcallator.se and see the same drive listed multiple times in the Disk Run
Percent display.  Presumably this is something to do with slices on the disk
being parts of metadevices?

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK