[Orca-users] Pb with DiskSuite

Arnaud arnaud at ukibi.com
Wed Jan 12 12:31:09 PST 2000

From: Arnaud <arnaud at ukibi.com>

I was using orca since two monthes and everything was ok but two days
ago, I installed DiskSuite, new disks and configured mirroring for all
the disks.

Since this time, the datas displayed for Disks Run Percent are
false/inconsistent: all the disks aren't showed in the graphic, c0t0d0
is showed 5 times (but only 2 times with values).

I tried to stop orcallator.se and to remove all the datas. Then restart
orcallator, the display changed but was still false.

Has anyone experienced such a problem ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Arnaud Lebrun
E-AdBook, Inc.

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make money by referring friends.