[Orca-users] config file&data file

mozgunes at ykb.com mozgunes at ykb.com
Tue Jan 18 23:32:23 PST 2000

From: mozgunes at ykb.com

Hi

      I have just installed ORCA 0.25 so i am having troubles in config
file and data file....
can somebody help me about how the format of the data file should be ?
     I dont have any idea how the format of the data file should be.

   For me to create a config file easier, could you please send me some
examples of config files and the data files?
or at least is there a default config file that i can make changes on?
     If you dont have any example, i ll pleased if you send me any hints
about creating that config file and the data file.

Thanks.

MERT

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.