[Orca-users] Problems compiling orca ... aclocal

Shane Jansen JansenS at StGeorge.com.au
Mon Jul 3 20:09:40 PDT 2000

Hi,

Probably a silly question ... but ... where do I get aclocal from?

Sample run of attempt to make orca:

make to-autoconfaclocal -I config --output=config/aclocal.m4 && autoconf --localdir=configsh: aclocal: not found*** Error code 1make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `to-autoconf'Current working directory /home/c85116/admin/packages/ORCA_INSTALLS/orca-0.26_SOL8*** Error code 1make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `configure'

Shane.

--
  Shane Jansen
  Unix Systems Administrator

   *****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
St.George is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any
delay in its receipt.

10% off Windows 2000 or Linux Certification training!

Be one of the first 5000 people to visit
http://www.cyberstateu.com/partner/info.html.
Fill out the form for more info and you will receive a 10% discount on
Windows 2000 or Linux training and the chance to win free training.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5933/13/_/804404/_/962680074/