[Orca-users] Error message question

Giacomino, Chris chris.giacomino at chase.com
Mon Jul 31 12:29:03 PDT 2000

I am running Orca on a "client", and from there I regularly copy the RRD
files and the percol data file over to a Web server.

On the Web server I am running the "orca -v orcallator.cfg" process in order
to produce the HTML files.

I am getting the following error when I run the "orca" process on the Web
server:

/opt/ORCA/bin/orca: warning: cannot put data starting at Mon Jul 31 06:50:04
2000 (965051404) into