[Orca-users] Re: percol dies without any notice

dave.pyles at boeing.com dave.pyles at boeing.com
Mon Jul 31 13:27:11 PDT 2000

If you are starting it by using the /etc/rc?.d scripts and a normal
bootup it should work, if you start it manually, try using nohup.

--- In orca-users at egroups.com, ?Trent Melcher? ?tmelcher at t...? wrote:
? Im using the version that came with the 3.1preFCS release of the
SEToolkit.
? I got more info for you,  Im running the percol out of the
/etc/init.d, when
? I logout of the machine thats when it stops running.
?
? Trent
?
?