[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.se problem

dave.pyles at boeing.com dave.pyles at boeing.com
Mon Jul 31 13:29:49 PDT 2000

I had the same problem on an E6000 with QFEs, once trunking
(SUNWtrku,
/etc/opt/SUNWconn/bin/nettr) was enabled the problem disappeared.

--- In orca-users at egroups.com, ?Schlottke, Mirko (ARD-aktuell)?
?schlottke at t...? wrote:
? Hi!
?
? We've got the orcallator.se + orca running on several hosts.
? I've set up a new orca installation on a newly installed sun cluster
? and got some problems in running the collector. No data is being
? collected and the process eats up to 50% processor time.
? I've had a look at the situation by truss and it showed that
orcallator.se
? is looping over the qfe0 card.
?
? The hardware ist a E450 with 1xhme, 2xqfe, 512Mb RAM.
?
? Anyone got such a problem before, and could help me out ?
?
?
? Cheers,
? 	Mirko
?
? -- M I R K O  S C H L O T T K E -- schlottke at t... ---------------
? - ARD-aktuell - ?tagesschau im Internet? -- http
://www.tagesschau.de
-
? --------- Gazellenkamp 57, 22504 Hamburg, Germany
? ----- Phone: +49-40-4156-6219 -- Fax: +49-40-4156-7419
? ---- Mobil: +49-170-8585773 --  Webmaster / Unix services

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/13/_/804404/_/965075390/