[Orca-users] number of columns XX does not match

bhostetler at iprint.com bhostetler at iprint.com
Wed Mar 8 21:03:44 PST 2000

From: bhostetler at iprint.com

I suspect this error is caused by upgrading my cfg file to the
latest version.

./bin/orca: number of columns in line 41 of `/usr/
local/orca/var/orca/orcallator/host/percol-2000-03-08' does not match
column description.

I scanned through the archives and didn't find anything. Do I need to
reinstall orca?

Luck o' the Irish! Get your St. Paddy's day party supplies at
GreatEntertaining.com today. Green salami, brew kits, shamrock
confetti, gold coins, & more. Erin Go Bragh!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2042/5/_/_/_/952578229/