[Orca-users] Re: Dual Multi Pathing and Orca

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sat Mar 25 11:56:22 PST 2000

You can change the regular expression in the orcallator.cfg that tells
Orca which columns of data to load.  Note that you'll want to use the
(?:regex) pattern instead of (regex) since Orca looks at the $1, $2
variables and you don't want Orca to get any values, and (?: will
take care of this.

Look at the find_files parameter for an example of this.

Blair