[Orca-users] Re: faq.

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Thu Mar 9 10:58:42 PST 2000

That sounds great.  The largest questions received are:

1) Why do I get
  ./bin/orca: number of columns in line 41 of
   `/usr/local/orca/var/orca/orcallator/host/percol-2000-03-08' does not
   match column description.
2) When I install a new orcallator.cfg or change the hardware on my
   platform, Orca doesn't load the new data and complains.
3) What other platforms can I run Orca on?
4) How do I get the same plots for Solaris for other operating systems.

Blair