[Orca-users] Re: nan errors

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Mon Mar 13 19:02:33 PST 2000

Is the interval time in orcallator.cfg the same as orcallator is
recording
data?  This may account for it.

How is the data showing up as NAN's.  I'm guessing the plots are not
showing anything?  Have you checked the orcallator.se output files. Is
there data there at those times?  Is the number of columns different
at those times than at the top of the file?

Blair