[Orca-users] Re: nan errors

mick at iprolink.ch mick at iprolink.ch
Mon Mar 13 22:30:53 PST 2000

From: mick at iprolink.ch

Hi,

I am sure that the interval in the config file is shorter
than the real time I collect data.  I am collecting
thousands of values each cycle, and of course the little
machine I have dedicated for this can't keep up.

Should I make the interval number larger, or is there
some other way to get rid of the NaNs?  I already tried
makeing late_interval interval * 2, but perhaps that
is not enough.

Thanks,
Mickey

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.