[Orca-users] most orcallator-like tool for non-solaris system?

mgx at ornl.gov mgx at ornl.gov
Sun Mar 19 05:25:29 PST 2000

From: mgx at ornl.gov

good day all ...

now that i've got orca running nicely on my solaris servers, i'd like
to get something similar running on my non-solaris (mostly linux and
TRU64 unix) systems. is there a tool or set of tools that will give me
oracallator-like information? thanks!

-- michael

Group buying power teams you with others to save more. Get the
lowest prices on all the latest Palms and accessories when you
buy through Accompany, the Web's leading destination for great
deals on group buys.
http://click.egroups.com/1/2512/7/_/_/_/953472333/