[Orca-users] Re: most orcallator-like tool for non-solaris system?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sun Mar 19 10:36:43 PST 2000

There is no tool right now, but I have an idea of making an orcallator
like wrapping around libgtop, which is a platform independent top
like tool.  The two should fit together nicely.

Archives and location of libgtop can be found at

http://www.egroups.com/list/libgtop-devel-list/

I have less and less time to spend on Orca, so somebody else
would have to do this work.  The libgtop people may be interested
in this too.

Blair