[Orca-users] Newbie compile problems

Chris Hermosillo sc4646 at email.mot.com
Mon Nov 6 15:30:52 PST 2000

After running the configure for orca, I attempt to perform the initial
make and this is what I get.  I have looked through compile error emails
and found one similar (#253), but that was for an older version which
has now been corrected.  I am using orca-0.26.  Any help you can provide
would be much appreciated.

cd packages && make CFLAGS=-g
cd rrdtool-1.0.13 && make CFLAGS="-g"
Making all in cgilib-0.4
Making all in config
Making all in gd1.3
Making all in zlib-1.1.3
Making all in libpng-1.0.3
Making all in src
Making all in doc
pod2man --release=1.0.13 --center=rrdtool rrdtool.pod  > rrdtool.1
sh: pod2man: not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `rrdtool.1'
Current working directory /opt/orca-0.26/packages/rrdtool-1.0.13/doc
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /opt/orca-0.26/packages/rrdtool-1.0.13
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `make_rrdtool'

--
Chris H.