[Orca-users] Re: Need some help about Orca customisation

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Nov 7 15:43:28 PST 2000

Hello,

I just tried the exact script and configuration file you supplied and
I got it to work.  It look several minutes for the first plot to
appear with some data in it, but it is working.  How long did you wait
for data to appear?

It does appear that Orca behaves oddly for this particular
configuration.  I've seen it loop over the input files many times
until it stops with the message

warning: file `/u0/blair/Orca/z/nbpts.txt' was current and now is not.

I'll take a look into this.