[Orca-users] Re: iPlanet web server logs

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Thu Nov 30 14:52:07 PST 2000

I don't have any experience with iPlanet nor have an idea on what
may be wrong here, but if you want to do some quick debugging of
orcallator.se output, you can always run orcallator.se like this:

se -DWATCH_WEB=1 orcallator.se 5

and it'll gather and print the stats every 5 seconds.  Its easier
than watching some file waiting for output every 5 minutes.

If you find the problem and need to patch orcallator.se, send me the
patch and it'll be included in the next orcallator release.