[Orca-users] Re: Disk space-percentage Usage not showing up

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Oct 31 15:54:33 PST 2000

Hello,

I don't think orcallator.se records data from Veritas filesystems.

However, to make sure, can you look through the first line of the
output orcallator files and see if the Veritas filesystems are listed
there?  Look for the disk_runp_ string.  If you see the filesystems
there,
then the Orca configuration file needs to be updated to plot this data.
In this case, email me the names of the filesystems as listed in the
output file and the Orca configuration file can be updated to plot the
data.

Otherwise, orcallator.se or the underlying SE header files will need
to be modified to find Veritas filesystems.  Since I don't have access
to a system with Veritas on it, this is something that somebody else
will
need to take on.  Hint, hint...

Cheers,
Blair