[Orca-users] Secure set up.

admin at teacheruniverse.com admin at teacheruniverse.com
Thu Sep 28 19:33:20 PDT 2000

Hello,

I am interested in using Orca to monitor a production e-commerce site.
Are there any example configurations or faqs for locking Orca down
security wise? Specificaly I would be interested in having a central
host serving the HTML and image files that are viewed by Orca users
without using NFS mounts between hosts. Also any advice on locking
down PERL would be appreciated.

thanks for any info.

Matt H.

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9219/13/_/804404/_/970194806/