[Orca-users] SNMP data gathering

Jason D. Kelleher kelleher944 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 08:02:50 PDT 2001

I've been using Orca and RRDTool for the last couple of months
to graphs performance data for all our Sun and IBM systems.
Unfortunately the boss loved it so much he now wants me to help
the NT admins by monitoring the performance on their systems
with SNMP.  Is anyone out there using an SNMP query tool to
feed Orca?  If so, where can I get details?  I'm looking at the
other RRDTool frontends at the moment to see if I can
cannibalize one of them to do the trick.  Any help greatly
appreciated.

jason