[Orca-users] Re: Nothing plotted on the grpahs

sebastien.harnist at systor.com sebastien.harnist at systor.com
Thu Jun 7 03:11:37 PDT 2001

Well something strange happens now :  when I try to add another host, = there
is only something plotted at 0:00 and then nothing more, event though the percol-* files are full of data ... The legend of the graphs gives the
right hour and date, but there only something being plotted at 0:00.
I really can't understand what's happening, even less than the host on
which orca is running gets plotted well, no problem on this graphs, but
only on the ones for the remote hosts.
I hope someone will give me the brilliant idea I didn't have in order to find what's going on ;-).

S=E9bastien

o.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service.