[Orca-users] Re: Orca shut down?

Trevor Reynolds trevor_reynolds1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 10:34:05 PDT 2001

Negative, this is, at this current time, just a "stock" install of
solaris on this box...

These are the entries for root, as you can see, nothing going off
then.

10 3 * * 0,4 /etc/cron.d/logchecker
10 3 * * 0   /usr/lib/newsyslog
15 3 * * 0 /usr/lib/fs/nfs/nfsfind
1 2 * * * [ -x /usr/sbin/rtc ] && /usr/sbin/rtc -c > /dev/null 2>&1
30 3 * * * [ -x /usr/lib/gss/gsscred_clean ]
&& /usr/lib/gss/gsscred_clean

Trevor

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/