[Orca-users] Re: Nightly "did exist and is now gone" email messages

Leewa leewa2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 22:16:27 PST 2001

Blair,

    Just to confirm what Allen Eastwood said with
regards to getting the nightly "did exist and is now
gone" email messages.  I ran orca from withing a
crontab and the messages go away.  I'm running orca
under Solaris 8 with SEToolKit version 3.2.1.

Wayne Lee
Systems Administrator
Amerada Hess Corp.

--- Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:
> Good point.
>
> Blair
>
> Allen Eastwood wrote:
> >
> > If you use cron to run orca to update the scripts
> regularly, this goes
> > away also.
> >
> > -A

`/proj/atria/etc/orcallator/trout/orcallator-2001-11-06-000'

=== message truncated ===