[Orca-users] Re: I want html_dir to NOT be the root of my html tree!

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Oct 5 13:26:14 PDT 2001

Yes, I do this all the time.  Just set html_dir to

	/var/apache/htdocs/orcallator

and it should work.  When Orca is all done it should leave a index.html file
there that will be the default page for that directory.

The html_dir is not used in any generated HTML, so the whole orcallator
directory can be easily relocated.

I don't understand this sentence:

> however, the html that is generated assumes that THAT directory
> is where http://localhost/ will look, so there is no 'orcallator'
> between http://localhost/ and, e.g, o_gauge_le0NoCP_per_s-daily.html

Can you give more detail here?

Blair