[Orca-users] Re: orca 27b problem.

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Oct 6 10:41:09 PDT 2001

Hi Phillip,

I would look at the actual files that Orca is loading.  Look for the RRDs.pm
in your Perl installation.  On mine, its in

/opt/i386-linux/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux/RRDs.pm

Look for the $VERSION line in that file.  If its not

$VERSION = 1.000331;

then the latest version of RRD has not been installed.

If you have multiple versions of Perl on your system, make sure you're
looking at the same one that configure found.  You can see this by looking
at the first line or src/orca.

Blair