[Orca-users] Re: Orca Startup Problem

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Oct 7 20:10:21 PDT 2001

Phillip,

Can you email the complete output from running start_orcallator?

After you do this, try running

	se -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5

and see if there's any output.  If not, then there's a problem with your
installation of SE or a particular issue with orcallator.se on your system.
Which OS and hardware are you using?

Just ignore orca.state, touching it or doing anything with it won't fix the
issue, it'll just make a warning message go away.  There's nothing in there
that'll cause Orca to find the files it needs to load.

Blair