[Orca-users] Procallator question

richmond at wildfire.com richmond at wildfire.com
Thu Oct 11 07:39:02 PDT 2001

I recently downloaded procallator to use with
orca on a Red Hat 7.1 system.  I have things up and
running but have 2 questions:

1) For some reason, the procallator.pl script
   (which collects the data on the machine)
   writes the data file to the
     /var/opt/orca/procallator
   directory as well as the
     /var/opt/orca/procallator/hostname
   directory.  It either does this all the
   time or every once and a while.  I've looked
   at the script and it is not immediately obvious
   to me why it does this.

2) I noticed in the orca-users archive that Christian
   Pearce sent his combined orcallator/procallator
   configuration file to the group.  I tried to download it,
   but I keep getting an error that the file cannot be found.
   Does this configuration file exist somewhere else?  I'd like
   to get a copy if I could.

Thanks,

Chris