[Orca-users] Re: How many orca installations

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Oct 30 11:12:30 PST 2001

I just put the new configuration file up that plots the state at

	http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/orcallator.cfg-1.32.txt

This contains a different plot configuration than the plot listed below, as I
decided that having a normal system component with a state value of 2 or
smaller didn't make sense.  We're used to normal load's being 1 (for a single
CPU machine) and anything above this requires a look at.  I wanted these
plots to be the same, so they take the state value and divide it by two.  The
description at

	http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#system_overview

does a good job of describing this.

--