[Orca-users] RE: How many orca installations

Allen Eastwood mixal at swbell.net
Tue Oct 30 12:41:08 PST 2001

True.  One could either pull up the separate hosts in different browser
windows, or pull the RRD's from the hosts you wanted to compare and
generate those.

Typically, in my usage, we haven't needed to do this yet...not to say
that my boss won't come to me next week and decide he needs a new
report!  ;-p

-A