[Orca-users] How to view older data in detail?

restless7 restless7 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 06:56:18 PDT 2002

Orca... great product.

Is it possible to view the daily data from a certain day in the
past?  I mean, after perhaps 3 months or so, how can we view the
detailed 18 hour window data for that particular day?

A way I can think of is to make a copy of your orca directory but
only have the day of particular interest in your actual data
directory.  Then re-run orca to create  your html.  Since only 1 day
will be in the data you should be able to view it.

Shirley there's an easier way!