[Orca-users] Can't get graphs to generate

kevin.hardee at firstunion.com kevin.hardee at firstunion.com
Thu May 30 07:57:21 PDT 2002

Ok, we have got very close to see this tool work in our environment but no
cigar, yet.  Here is what is happening.

orcallator.se is running and collecting data in
/usr/local/orca/var/orcallator/{hostname}
orca starts and creates files in the /usr/local/orca/var/html directory and
the /usr/local/orca/var/rrd/o_{hostname} directory.

We lauch the browser to http://{hostname}/22-orca-html where 22-orca-html
is a link to the html directory from apache htdocs directory.

We get the base page.  Click on hourly or scroll down to a particular
graph.  The link/outline of the graph/chart is there but no data is
graphed.  This is for every graph for every option.

Have searched the mailing list/discussion group and have not found the
silver bullet.  Probably something simple that we are just missing.

Thanks for any help.