[Orca-users] Re: Can't get graphs to generate

Alvin Anh Trinh atrinh at ureach.com
Thu May 30 08:09:37 PDT 2002

Did you check the page right after you started orca?  If yes, then check this page
again http://{hostname}/22-orca-html or reload your browser.  If you still didn't any
data, then try to stop orca and start orca in verbose mode (bin/orca -v
lib/orcallator.cfg) to see what is going on.

Good Luck.

A.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more