[Orca-users] Re: plot data cut off

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu May 30 17:53:11 PDT 2002

blum0422 wrote:

> I'm running version orcallator.se 1.28b5 on most of my machines
> (haven't updated them yet) but 1.32 (se & cfg) on the box that
> runs orca.  The plot in question is the Disk Space Percent Usage.
> The FS that is mounted is longer than normal (VTS disks, ~28 chars)
> which starts the Curr/Ave/Min/Max quite a ways in....  I've set
> the summary_format option to "%3.0lf" with no apparent difference
> in display.  I'm not seeing any of the Max stats.  If I'm
> understanding the format right, there should only be whole
> numbers (no decimal places), but don't understand what the "lf"
> or "le" is...  Help.

The lf or le is from the RRD manual for the PRINT and GPRINT
command, which I'm pretty sure if the printf format that RRD
supports, as it only printf floating point values.

Since this solution doesn't appear to work, in the plot that
is not working, try adding the following line:

plot_width	700

the default plot_width is 500, so this should make the plot bigger
to contain all the text.  You may also want to revert summar_format
to the previous value.

Let me know if this works.