[Orca-users] orca data from different time zones

mtb at nac.net mtb at nac.net
Thu Nov 7 09:11:01 PST 2002

Hmmmm... I already have seperate orca instances and config files for each
"group", and they are regional groups.  So every host in each particular
group is from a particular region... ie, London-Eqt-Prod, etc.
So all I need to do is set the TZ variable to that region prior to firing
up Orca?
Thanks.