AW: [Orca-users] I seem to be misunderstand something rather basic

Schuster, Stefan Stefan.Schuster at dzi.lu
Thu Nov 21 22:45:02 PST 2002

Hi Arthur,

I use also the NFS shared solution, but sometimes, if on server goes down,
orca will stop producing output. Do you know that phanomenon? Is there a
solution for that?

Regrads,
Stefan

privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from
your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to
any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you
suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended,
please contact the sender. DZ BANK International S.A. cannot
accept any responsibility for the accurancy or completeness of this
message without further investigation.