[Orca-users] Stopping 'file did exist and is now gone' me ssage(s)

Bruce Shaw Bruce.Shaw at gov.ab.ca
Fri Nov 22 09:26:01 PST 2002

Subject: Re: [Orca-users] Stopping 'file did exist and is now gone'
message(s).

>I would hate to comment out the entire "warn_email"
line, because I DO want to be notified of any problems
ORCA might experience.

>Its just Orca's awareness of orcallator.se file
rotation "thing" needs to happen
more smoothly (and quietly).

I agree.  I tried commenting out the "warn_email" and all it did was paint
it all over the console instead.

I also tried changing late_interval to interval + 3000.  This caused the web
pages to refresh every second (I think).

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.