[Orca-users] Stopping 'file did exist and is now gone' me ssage(s)

isaac r. izsun at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 20:50:01 PST 2002

i think we need to look at orcallator.se code and NOT
the ORCA code... specifically, there's a routine that
references COMPRESS there; and, at this point in the
game (as with practically everything else), the need
for redoing this has just found its priority lowered.

"welcome to the backburner" :-)

i guess i have settle for deleting these daily
messages, for now.

thanks and regards,
-I