[Orca-users] one client will not update

jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com
Thu Jan 9 09:57:27 PST 2003

>Which version of Orca, orcallator.se and orcallator.cfg are you using?

I'm using 0.27b2 of orca, version 1.28 of orcallator.se and I have the
version of orcallator.cfg that says version 0.264 or Orca is required. The
file size (of orcallator.cfg) is: 17196.  Not sure which version it is.

>I would stop Orca, delete that client's RRD files and restart
>Orca.  Let me know if this helps.

I did as you suggested, but it did not help.  The original graph gets
created and new rrd files were created but the graph does not update twice
an hour like cron tells it to.  It has not updated at all.  So it looks
much the same.

Jeff

Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com>
Sent by: orca-users-bounces at orcaware.com