[Orca-users] Having Fits compiling orca-0.27b3

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jul 29 14:28:30 PDT 2003

Edward.Janowiak at cexp.com wrote:

> [...]

That's odd that gcc is showing this error.  Are you certain that gcc
is really gcc, maybe it's a symlink to another compiler?  As far back
as I can remember (10 years or so) gcc has supported -B.

What does gcc -v show?

Are you installing this stuff as root?  Maybe root is finding another
gcc than your non-root ID?

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/