[Orca-users] Orcallator script for windows

mian at vip.cybercity.dk mian at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Nov 21 10:25:36 PST 2003

Thanks for you fast answer.

1. I think I have found it (perfmon.exe), but are not sure how to use it.

2. Then I will have to convert the .tsv files to "normal" ORCA format.

3. Sadly I will not be allowed to install cygwin on all our windows
machines, I will to have find another way.

I will sumarize, if anybody is interested.

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk